Your Smile is a Unique Part of You
Few people are blessed with perfect teeth. However, if the look of your teeth is affecting your self-esteem, it may be time to get help from a cosmetic dentist in Worcester MA. You don’t have to suffer with stained, misshapen, or damaged teeth. Worcester, MA dentist Dr. Robert Gauthier offers cosmetic dental services. Enhance your natural smile and improve your overall dental health. Cosmetic dentistry is often an important part of maintaining optimal oral health for a lasting smile that both looks and feels great.
Our cosmetic dentists have over 30 years of education and experience in providing high-quality dental services. We take an individualized approach to each patient to ensure a lifelong healthy, beautiful smile. Furthermore, we strive to build a lasting patient-dentist relationship to serve as the foundation of your long-term dental care. We will assess your problem and help decide which procedure is right for your needs.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Worcester MA
Your Russell Street dentist will take the time to assess your dental health and discuss your concerns and goals. We will only recommend procedures and a plan of treatment that you previously approve. Your dental care will be tailored to your unique goals and concerns, designed to complement your smile while also supporting lasting dental health.
No matter what your dental problem is, Russell Street Dental Associates offers a wide range of cosmetic dental services, including:
- Teeth Whitening: In-office or at-home teeth whitening will improve the whiteness of your teeth so you will have a movie star white smile.
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are a thin layer of porcelain that covers your teeth. Porcelain veneers can help provide the appearance of a white smile if the teeth are badly stained or damaged, or they can cover misshapen, too short, or poorly spaced teeth.
- Porcelain crowns. Crowns are like caps on your teeth. Porcelain crowns cover damaged or misshapen teeth, giving them a regular appearance and preventing the teeth from further damage.
- Invisalign Clear Aligners System: Invisalign aligners help to realign your teeth, just like metal braces. Unlike braces, however, they are clear and virtually unnoticeable.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are artificial teeth that are implanted in your jaw. Unlike dentures or bridges, dental implants will not slip, change your speech, or cause problems with eating. Dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth, and if they are cared for correctly, they can last a lifetime.
- Dental bonding. Dental bonding involves covering the tooth with a composite material, then hardening it with a special light. Like porcelain veneers, dental bonding can cover stained teeth, damaged teeth, misshapen teeth, or gaps between teeth.
- Cosmetic dental fillings. Cosmetic dental fillings are similar to filling for cavities. Cosmetic fillings improve the look of your teeth by repairing cracked, chipped, or broken teeth.
Schedule a Cosmetic Dental Consultation
Whether you are looking for a quick boost to your smile with teeth whitening or desire to dramatically enhance your smile through a combination of cosmetic treatments, Dr. Gauthier will work with you to help achieve your goals. Call us today to learn how we can improve the appearance and function of your teeth with cosmetic dentistry at (508) 687-6579, or request an appointment online today.